Wednesday, September 1, 2010



Today is one of those days where I wish I could just curl up in bed (even though it's 95 out) and just watch movies, eat popcorn and CHOCOLATE and just rest. I don't want to struggle with a restless baby or toddler or cranky four-year-old, or convince the seven-year-old that practicing soccer is going to be super fun even it's unbearably hot. I guess I want summer back. I want to sleep in, eat casually, have no where we HAVE to be going by a certain time. I just want to be here and maybe for a little while without the kids. BUT, I will be here and I will have the kids (though mom's got two at the moment to give me a little rest-have I mentioned her mansion will be THE ONE to be at?!) And I will hold the restless baby and try and catch a moment of reprieve all the while being ETERNALLY thankful that I have each and every blessing (even the exhausting ones :)) and that I will be eternally with them. This world is full of uncertainty and doubt, but I know who I am, where I came from and where I want to go with all of the people I love (and hopefully it looks a lot like Maui!:))

No comments:

Post a Comment