Wednesday, August 25, 2010

You Love Me Too, Right?

I had a good day. It has been a rough beginning of the school year for us and because it's so yucky and it doesn't affect/effect my kids I don't want to even write about it. Too much political drama! So, like I said it was a great day. We started with everyone waking up without crying. We ate breakfast. Elijah begged to do scripture stories because he couldn't wait until the night! What!? SOOOOO AWESOME! Then we had a kneeling prayer and got in the car. We talked about school and all that good stuff and then we all said goodbye to Elijah and told him we love him. He said he loves us back and then proceeded to give Noah a kiss on the cheek. Say goodbye to Isaiah (too far away for loves, me too darn it) and then he went to Emi who said, "You love me too, right?" "Right," and he gave her a hug! If there was ever a better moment as a mom I don't remember it! MAN ALIVE I LOVE THESE KIDS! They are the best. Mind you when we got home Emi and Noah started fighting and Noah might have bitten Emi, but we'll just ignore that fact for a moment and savor the love!

No comments:

Post a Comment