This little cutie got stung 4 times today by yellow jackets.
I was just out the door after dropping the boys (Noah and Isaiah) to my in-laws and was just beginning to look around Ross for a few things that I don't really need, but certainly wouldn't mind when the phone rang and on the other end my poor in-laws told me the story. I think Grandpa wished he could've rewound time to undo it.
I felt bad for Isaiah, but equally for them. They were so sorry it had happened. They don't hang out over here enough where every few minutes someone falls and scrapes their knee or they bang their head on the door or someone pushes someone and they both get hurt.It's part of the growing-up game. Sadly I would have really like a moment to myself, but as I told Phil I think I'll just never leave the house and we'll just save a lot of money. :) Happy Friday! At least Phil's coming home tomorrow night! I wonder what will happen before then?
No comments:
Post a Comment