Phil's dental school wants to feature him (and his family) in the school's magazine that they send out each year about donations. Basically, we got to have our pictures taken (by an amazing photographer) for free! :) While waiting and during the pictures Phil's dad was capturing some of his own AWESOME pics!
I think I told them not to get dirty about a million times that day.PRECIOUS!
Hilarious. I think Emi took the camera from him. ;)
What if...
Then I wouldn't be going crazy with love.
Look at that lovely lady. :) They found out from the photographer that they were to be in a couple of pictures also.
I love this shot of Elijah and Phil...
This was supposed to be a mean face picture. I have decided that I don't like those for myself. Also, Isaiah pretty much looked mad or at least confused in all the pictures.
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!
This is how they were making Phil and I laugh while we took our duo shots. Man, why do I hate having pictures taken? Especially when it's just Phil and I standing there smiling. We're not cute. Oh well. It will be good to see later.
No comments:
Post a Comment