Riding to school on his first day!
Looking pretty happy to be able to play with the toys.Lovin' that adorable little face!
Not sure how he liked being without Mom. It was only one hour (even less) and I was just across the building.
This was his first whole day. He was ripped from me screaming and crying, "I want you." I ran out the door and began crying. He was basically carried around the entire day. The only good thing was that he had mail in his cubby! (He LOVES getting mail! He searches for some everyday-hint-hint. He carries it around with him for weeks after)
Needless to say we gave it one more try. Yesterday. He was ripped from me again. I ran to avoid crying in front of him. I told one of the teachers that I didn't think it was going to work. She reassured me. I left for a walk with Isaiah. On the way home passing the school's street Isaiah pointed and yelled, "Noah!" and began protesting that we'd left his best buddy down that street. I got home, got in the car and then the call came. Just one hour after school started. The director called and said that he was still crying and was just miserable.
I told her my feelings. She was glad since she had felt the same way and asked me to come and get him and make him the happiest kid ever. I did. :)
Now Noah and Isaiah will get to be buddies everyday and we can go on outings together and I won't have to leave my broken heart down the street two days a week. :) I LOVE this sweet, sensitive, funny, silly and handy (have you seen his tool collection?) boy! Who needs preschool at 3 anyway! Now I have $310 more per month for food and CLOTHES and Shoes! :)
Of course, my trip to JoAnn's following this lovely "moment" was less delightful, but we survived. He said he like the store and then after about 10 minutes he said he wanted to get out of there and go home. Then I had to buy a Tape gum for him and a chocolate bar for Isaiah. When we picked up Emi on the way home Isaiah was covered in chocolate. So fun! :)



No comments:
Post a Comment