Emi is always drawing little things like this. She loves to draw and she loves to say who they're for. Usually I ask her to clean-up because she's drawn about a ream worth of paper people and she'll usually say, "But this if for you." Handing me about 20 pictures. So sweet and though I appreciate them I sadly usually put them into the recycling as soon as she isn't looking because as I said I have a million.
Well, the other day the same thing happened. I went to walk it to the recycling while she was at school and saw MY NAME all over the paper with a heart for the "o" do you see that at the top? My heart melted and I was once again thanking my Father in Heaven for sending me that one special little girl that will write me love notes. Every time I look at this picture I smile! Thanks Emi! I love you more than you'll ever comprehend! Even if I get a little crazy and maybe talk a little louder than I should about picking up your art "creations/messes" forgive me. I'm sleep-deprived, dieting and I sometimes forget how precious these years are, but today you reminded me so thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment