Friday, March 25, 2011

Flash Back Friday...

Last week was my pregnancy with Elijah...Phil looks so handsome and young in this picture. Funny how he just keeps getting better looking as the years go by! (he'll die of embarrassment when he reads this)



Crazy to think that Elijah had both great-grandmas alive when he was born. They held, talked and cooed at him. So precious.



This week is Dental School week...

 This time of life was challenging. No money, no time and lots of things to do. It's funny my Mom-in-law always said they were going to be the best days and I used to think she was crazy given our lack of time and money, but then as I think about it. The things we had to do were mostly for ourselves and we didn't have as many big responsibilities (four kids, house payment, someone else was Bishop). It really was a good time of life. I can't say it was the best because I really like right now too, but it was good and I didn't realize it back then as much as a I should have.
 Visiting the school was always fun. Phil wished we would have visited a whole lot more!
 The Baxters even came and visited which was super fun!

 We all got to try drilling on teeth on the mannequins. It was great!



 Then graduation weekend came and the whole family rallied around while we celebrated this GREAT day!

 Our ONLY picture as a family with some teacher in it. Nice.
 It was a super special weekend and looking back I treasure the time we had to just hang out and play video games and just be lazy. Now we are always busy, running and trying to find the time to fit in everything we need to let alone what we'd like to.
Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment