Saturday, March 26, 2011

Last St. Patty's Day Stuff and Other Goings On...

 Apparently around here the leprechauns have eggs with money that they borrow from the Easter Bunny and hide, right Auntie Debbie?!
 Noah was sooo excited about the eggs and the tracks (see below). He spotted them first and went crazy when he found out there was money in them.
 Elijah never ceases to be excited about a party or something fun happening. I love it.

 The school auction this year was 50's theme and since I already had the dress, I borrowed my Grandma's apron and beads and earrings I went as a 50's housewife. Everyone at the party asked where I got the dress (hahaha Downeast Basics) and a lot of people didn't know it was me?! Really?! That's so funny to me. I guess they don't see me "dressed up" too often. Maybe I should invite them to church on Sundays since I often where that dress then. ;)
 Anyway, it was nice to get out with Phil and raise the money our school desperately needs to keep the performing arts program. I'm not a big fan of auctions and wish I could just give them the money and just call it good. Oh well. We went, we enjoyed and we got our kids to bed way too late!
 Emi looked soooo adorable for church on Sunday I had to take a picture. The boys are cute too, but there is something so fun about little girls and all their accessories and matching shoes and hair things.
I am so thankful that my Heavenly Father new me well enough to know that I needed to experience this joy first hand with my own little girl who is girlie to the bones!

No comments:

Post a Comment