If you ever need a way to entertain your kids and have a serious laughfest turn on your Photo Booth (I'm sure PC has a program similar) and let your kids take funny pictures of themselves.
![]() |
| It started out as a nice Sunday dress photo |
![]() |
| Which led itself to Elijah having to get in on the fun |
![]() |
| Why is that all my silly faces have to have my tongue involved? HAHA |
![]() |
| Noah thought this was hilarious, though you can't tell in the picture |
![]() |
| Conference in the background. Wow. Last April...Do NOT repeat! |
![]() |
| Back at the old house. I think that plug got lost somewhere along the way though |
![]() |
| I think Elijah has the most fun with this application. He really gets into it. |
![]() |
| Can you see me almost crying from laughing so hard in the background? |
![]() |
| I still can't believe how big Emi has gotten and this puts it in perspective |
![]() |
| When they work together it is especially hilarious! I just wish I could get the videos to upload... Have a great week everyone! |










Oh my goodness! You are TINY, Cindy!!! What is your secret? You look fabulous!
ReplyDelete