Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patty's Day!

We celebrated St. Patrick's Day early this year. The kids were sooo excited all week long and it wasn't because of corned beef and cabbage (that was my reason for excitement). It was because they got to spend time with their cousins! THEY LOVE EACH OTHER more than anything. 



They try and squeeze each and every moment that they can out of their visits. They squeal when the get together and they moan and sometimes cry when it's time to part.


Isaiah is still a big fan of Grami!
 These pictures were impossible and we kept waiting for Papa, but he didn't show up until too late!


 So we had to do it again, but this time we decided to go to the kids instead of them coming to us. I think it sort of worked?:)


 Isaiah still prefers to crawl, but is definitely getting his walking legs going. He insisted on being in the garage with all the crazy kids running and riding their bikes/cars/scooters all around him nearly getting his little fingers all the time, but let's just say you don't get to say no to Isaiah without a serious earful. Have you ever caught a 20+ pound fish and tried to hold onto it while it desperately tries to flip it's way to freedom? Well, that's what trying to stop Isaiah from something he likes is like.
 I think I have an identical picture with Elijah and Megan. These two love each other to bits! Carina ran over to Noah when he got there and had to give him a HUGE hug and say Happy St. Patrick's Day to him. Priceless!

These two love each other a lot too and so do those three underneath! Isn't Isaiah yummy enough to eat?! I love that baby!

That is my cousin Jason who I loved playing with as a child and now our kids adore him!
 There's my aunt and my mom with all the grandchildren. Yes, NINE under seven in ONE house and no fighting!

All in all it was a super fun night and we hated to go home, but as you can see Noah in the background was exhausted though Isaiah was having fun to the end high-fiveing his Uncle John. Hope everyone has a fun and yummy St. Patty's Day! I've got green plates, cups and I'll probably make green pancakes for dinner! Fun!

1 comment:

  1. Your kids are so lucky that they have so many cousins, aunts, uncles and grandparents close by. I would give just about anything to have that for my children. Enjoy all these precious moments.

    ReplyDelete