I recently went on a field trip with Emi! :)
| Emi and her friend from school and church were my buddies |
Thanks Grami for watching Isaiah and Noah because it was priceless to spend some time with this girl! We got to hang out all morning.
We walked a few blocks, got on the bus and took a very rough ride-we thought maybe the driver wasn't a fan of the preschool filling up her bus-and then walked a few blocks to the library where we had story-time.
Initially Emi did not want me to go, "No, Mom. I'm going all by myself." Then when I explained that other moms would be going she began to cry saying, "You have to go. Tell Teacher Enid that you're going." Girls are so funny that way!
Well it was really fun. Mostly because I got to spend the day with Emi. Seeing how she interacts with her friends and teachers and really being with just her. I mean look at those eyes in that second picture! She is one adorable little person and I do adore her!
| Have I mentioned that Emi ALWAYS finds the boys? |


No comments:
Post a Comment