![]() |
Emi's first day of Preschool! Happened in September, but it takes me a while to get to things at times. :) It was on a Friday so Phil was home (he tries to take Fridays off!:))
I wonder what next year's photo op will look like since we've dug out all the bricks and hope to redo the front yard and backyard...soon...I hope!Emi was SOOOO happy to have her dad with her. She said I could come along, but I didn't have to! :P
She made Phil promise to pick her up after school and I was going to stay home and wait for them, but then I decided I'd better go and get some video of the first day and I came to find that Phil wasn't there. He had taken Noah to work with him to get a few things done and needless to say it took a little longer than he suspected.
I told her he'd be on his way soon and in the meantime to tell me what the best part of her day had been. Well that wasn't going to happen and when he finally did arrive you can see above how thrilled she was! Dad is her true Prince Charming! And I get to love them both for eternity! I think I'm pretty darn lucky!



No comments:
Post a Comment