Sunday, October 24, 2010

Elijah's Chocolate Factory

We recently got to make a diorama of Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory for Elijah's school. Yes, WE did.


I LOVE stuff like that as much as my kids. Elijah came up with all the ideas and I just put the hot glue where he asked.  It was sooo coool. 
Yes, those are lights!
He has such a creative mind and I am frequently in awe of his talents and abilities. I sure did luck out when he was sent to be under my care! School projects bring families closer when they aren't just dittoed worksheets.
A tunnel complete with a boat he made and more lights that flash
  They help us work together and talk and have fun while coming to an end product that makes us all happy. That being said, I am going to re-read this when I have multiple kids with multiple projects and likely laugh about this little post. But for now ignorance is bliss! :)

There's that awesome boat again


No comments:

Post a Comment