Saturday, February 5, 2011

Can ONE Get Any Cuter Than This?!

This was such a fun night!

 You are the CUTEST 1-Year-Old boy!

Blurry Noah showing the lollipop that he ate in about two minutes. Nice! good thing he's got a dentist in the family. 
 It is impossible to take photos of four kids while they're eating lollipops! You LOVED your lollipop!
 Here's your one and only present, from Grami, OF COURSE! Our present is going to be a playset for everyone's birthday this year. Sorry, that's how it goes number four!
 There's your cupcakes we made and the kids made "ball" decorations for and Noah threw in some cars and random paper and shapes to spice things up for you.
 You were the happiest kid being sung to I've ever seen. It was seriously priceless. Too bad it was photos and not video!
Well, you've officially melted our hearts and you even slept ALL night in your own bed the day after your birthday. Yes, you woke up two times, but I never picked you up. Just helped you relocate a plug and then you were out. Okay, maybe you hummed and sung a wee bit more than I'd like, but hey it's a start!  HOOOORAAAAYY for turning one! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Awwww- what a cute little boy! I still can't believe you have 4 kids-I remember when you and Phil were only a few months into your marriage- time flies! You're so lucky to have such beautiful and healthy kids!

    ReplyDelete