Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Party at Church

The ward party was so nicely decorated. They had the parachutes hanging and since it was island themed they had a palm tree with lights. They had gingerbread men on the tables with candy for decorating and goldfish! It was a kid's table heaven! The Primary did a Nativity Play and at the last minute they had Emi "read" a part. They told Elijah he was reading it and he waited in the flanks and then they called Emi from across the stage to "read" it. I thought he would be upset, but just like typical Elijah he went with the flow.
Emi and Alex (a friend at church and school)
I made a slideshow of all the ward pictures that I have from the past year and little more and put it to music with President Monson's message at the end. It was well received ad I was happy to make it. I really enjoy doing those (don't tell anyone, though!). 


Elijah telling Santa that he wants an aircraft carrier. 

Emi telling Santa that she wants Barbie Princesses for Christmas. ;) 
Noah and Isaiah sat this one out. Noah wanted the candy lei but he didn't want to go near Santa!
Everyone got in on chasing our tummy crawler, Isaiah around the church after the party ended. Yes, we were there until 9:45!!! It started at 5:30! YUCK! A bit too long for all the kids and the adults were pretty done by the end too! Thankful that it isn't my calling to plan and execute!




1 comment:

  1. I miss the RWC Ward Christmas party! It just wasn't the same here in Germany. I hope that you had a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete