I Love Finding Things Like This!
I found this yesterday when I was getting ready for bed. It was at the foot of my bed. I love the "Phelise Navida" :) and the pictures are priceless! This is an original Elijah. He made up moves he would do before falling backward onto my bed and thankfully (so that I could have a little treasure for life) he made a poster with all of the moves, though he says he doesn't need this to remind him anymore, he's got them memorized! Man, I LOVE that kid! He is amazing and so intelligent. Feliz Navidad! :)
Wow, I am impressed by Elijah's drawings! You have amazing kids!
ReplyDeleteWishing you and Phil and your beautiful kids a Merry Christmas!
Remember if you plan to come to Lake Tahoe, stop by and see us, we're only forty minutes from there and we're on the way too!