Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Random February Stuff

Emi's school had their annual, and possibly last :(, performance. We couldn't get over that girl and how hard she danced and loud she sang. She even said her speaking part with perfect poise and a beautiful smile. :)

 Not my best photography, by far, but it'll have to do.


 She continues to amaze and impress us!
 Then Elijah and I got to go to Mother-Son Dodgeball night at North Star-Fire and Ice theme.
 We had a great time. I sure love this boy and all his funny antics and big hugs! ;)
 We can't forget Phil's birthday spent entirely at church. He came home for just a minute to eat dinner and have some cake. We even had a couple YW over since we all headed back to church that night for a fireside....phew. BUSY! We have yet to really get to celebrate his awesomeness. But hopefully soon,...
The kids LOVED those two YW. They even asked if they could come again and watch them. Score! ;)
 Then I had to take a pic of this poster that Elijah made at church last year before I retired it to the recycler. Nice, I know. I just couldn't stop smiling whenever I saw this. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment