Everyone was all smiles going there. It was sure to be a great day!
Games.
Rides. (His very favorite!)
Tickets.
If you were wondering what her favorite part is here is the answer.
The boys had a great time together.
Still happy. Look at that smile?!haha
Brownies are his favorite so he had a brownie tower (made by Dad!) :)
Not sure about this face, but he was really happy.
see...
He is the biggest love bug. He is ALWAYS. ALL DAY. Doing this. He puts both arms out wide and says, "I'm going to give you a love." It is THE BEST!
It is so hard to believe that he is the baby! It's bittersweet. I am sooo thankful to be over the baby phase of things, but I wish I could hit the slow button. The pressures of school and outside events are getting to be a lot and it's sure to get worse. I just LOVE being a mom to these kids and a wife to the best guy. Okay, enough mushiness.
We had to take one last pizza-making trip. Debbie sold the restaurant, finally. She is sooo happy and relieved.
It was a bit sad, Megan got very emotional about it as we were leaving. It has been the place I raised Elijah. Once a week we would eat there. Holidays, birthdays, tired days, you name it, we went there.
But we're happy to have Debbie have more of a life.
I took the first dollar bill, a Susan B. Anthony from my mom as the first customer on opening day. Isaiah had a GREAT birthday celebration and we all were thankful to exit the very noisy house of Chucke! ;)








No comments:
Post a Comment