
Well...Isaiah joined the family on February 3, 2010. He was 8lbs 14oz, 21 inches long and a full head of hair. He was beautiful and we loved him from the moment we saw him. It is simply amazing to play a part in the creation of life. I will forever be grateful to my Heavenly Father for the opportunity I've had to help create four amazing, beautiful children!
Well let me just tell you that you have successfully made me cry and smile all in one. You are right we are lucky to have part in the creation of our children. I am blessed with what I have, except Heavenly Father has dealt me a heavy load lately!
ReplyDeleteSuch beautiful pictures you have taken of my neice and nephews!! I will return pics as soon as I download the last ones.
Love ya
Sharma Galeotti
Cindy, I LOVE that last pic of you two. It is so beautiful! How come you look so amazing right after having a baby!? He's darling. I am glad I got to see you guys the other day.
ReplyDelete