Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Emi June

My Sweet Emi had her last day of preschool last Thursday. She has had the best year. She LOVED going to school. She never had a day that she didn't want to be there (thank goodness, there is nothing worse than leaving a crying child). She is excited for it to be summer, but as soon as Tuesday came she thought it was time for school and tried to convince me that "today is the last day, for real."

One of the things I love best about Emi is that she LOVES people and she always wants to please everyone. She is always smiling (sometimes it's accompanied by a giggle after she pokes or pulls on one of her brothers...) and she doesn't let anyone pressure her into things she doesn't want to do (please remember that when you are a teenager!!!). We walked to school (just down the street) for her last day and we talked about what she'd learned that year and we sang the ABC's and counted to 10 and she was soooo happy (and so was I). It's not too often that I get to have those individual moments with my little Emi June and I treasure them (thanks Mom for making it possible). Upon our arrival she had so many friends that wanted to play with her and moms coordinating playdates with Emi. She is so special and fun and beautiful and I love her so much! I am so thankful that my Father in Heaven knew that I needed at least one little girl and he made her extra special and girly just for me! :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Cindy. She is such a cute girl!! I love her smile. This was such a sweet post about your sweet girl. :) By the way, you aren't in London right???

    ReplyDelete