Sunday, May 4, 2014

March Went Marching By…

Cousins came to celebrate Emi's baptism weekend. SF was beautiful that day!


 These boys are getting so old and grown. It seems unreal!
 There's the temple in the distance…
 Alcatraz was super cool. Every kid loved it. So did the old folks.



 Photobombed by the best. :)
 Tom, this would have been so cute…stinker!
 Patriotic…so lovely


 A trip to the dental office…park

 and the Star Wars exhibit in SJ

 This guy made me take his pic…a lot. ;)


 they made their own robots

 Emi and I are taking ballet (Emi) and pilates (me). We get to have girl time every Sat morning. It's delightful! I love this cute ballerina. She's such a love!
 Phil never ceases with the pics of me! :P
 Then there was St Patty's Day
 So much fun to be had!
 birthday buddies





 then I looked up and saw this little beauty.







 the leprechaun got pretty bold and made us all laugh quite a bit!
 Love family traditions and fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment