We ran into Elijah's favorite pal from school, Josue. Their family was making the trek all the way up from San Diego to see all 21 missions! Sooo cool and unbelievable that we actually ran into them at this mission. We had to get a pic! :) These two love all things Roblox and Minecraft!
Noah wanted a picture with just he and I, but Elijah kept getting in the way, thus this face...
so I tried really hard to get him to smile and cooperate and finally...
Then Phil thought it was such a nice picture...then...
We LOVE sand and all things beachy.
I think Isaiah could spend all day every day playing in the sand.
Just like this.
Orthodontics in his future. :)
They had a great time building tunnels and "caves" or something.
CUTE kids!
CUTE guy.
It's a good life I have.
We stopped at a beach on our way to Monterey to see seals.
I couldn't believe their size and willingness to let us get so close!
I mean, seriously!?
It was a GREAT trip! Then we got to Monterey where Grandpa and Grandma met us and I never took the big camera out again....Suffice it to say we had a great surrey bike ride (Elijah's insistence paid off) and upon arriving back at the room and saying goodbye so Phil and I could stay overnight alone Noah cut his eye open on the iPad going through the hotel room door. Poor guy. More on that later...











Those seal pictures are amazing!!! I also love the one of Emi on the beach. She is so beautiful. Such a cute family!
ReplyDelete