I actually look forward to this amusement park trip every year. It is SOOO fun. I think my favorite part is being with family and just having nothing to do but have a good time together.
I asked Josh what his favorite part about the day was and he said, "Being with Elijah." I love that kid. I love that our kids love each other so much and they really don't fight.
Emi looks terrified, but she actually loved it and got right back in line with me to go for a second ride.
These boys were mad that they couldn't go, but the tigers kept them busy.
Waiting for the dolphin show to start...
A rather adventurous boat ride...Emi was a bit nervous.
Our fav frog ride.
The butterfly garden never ceases to amaze us and make us all chase the butterflies around.
Josh got one off of the flowers. Elijah was concerned as this was breaking the rules. :)
Then of course there's the shark walk.
The train ride
Noah's still sporting a cheesy grin. :)
Another favorite stop, the walruses
The sealion show was funny and it's a good time to have a snack.
Emi conquered a fear and rode the snake roller coaster!
They got 14 chicks...that are quickly becoming chickens.
Elijah always wanted one of these pedal cars. John, of course, one it a some work event.
Megan has a mischievous look...
That's why!
Such a great time. I think it might be a new annual summer event! ;)









No comments:
Post a Comment