Thursday, July 19, 2012

CA Academy of Sciences

Grami shared her free passes for us to get into this cool place! Saving us almost $120! Hooray!
 Crazy to think that I remember looking at that same alligator at this age myself!

 baby ostriches are quite cute.
 But I think they're cuter. :)

 I am so excited to get better with photography to avoid washed out pics!
 There's something so calming about jellyfish, which is funny because if I see them in the water I am nothing close to calm.
 Then we headed to GG Park for some fun. She really wasn't scared or going too fast...girls.
 Phil really didn't want to have to go down.
 Yes, we let our 21/2 year old have a plug while he plays. haha
 Elijah is definitely a climber!

 On the way home we headed to a place on my bucket list...
 Taco Bell in Pacifica.
 Sounds sad, except that it's directly on the beach! Sooo fun! We will be heading back here soon!
Last random pic... our favorite friend and babysitter, Claire moved away to BYU. Noah still prays for her to have fun in college and we all miss her dearly, but we're so happy for all the fun she's having!

1 comment:

  1. I loved looking at your randome pics and reading what you & your family has been up to- loved the gifts that your kids gave to Phil, very creative. Can't believe Claire is old enough to go to BYU this year- time flies!

    ReplyDelete