This is his new pose position for pictures.
haha
then we have Noah's smile.
Elijah is always ready. :)
so is this cutie, Emi.
look at those gorgeous eggs. seems we like yellow and orange a lot this year.
Phil's testing out his photography skills...
Elijah keeps photo bombing emi's pics
Here's Isaiah focusing on the task of
picking
up
an
egg. hooray!
I set an egg down and it rolled right to there
and she caught it just like that.
We had a good laugh over that!
Meanwhile I was cooking Easter dinner. Stuffed shells and pasta sauce for the pasta station. Pizza bread that was DELICIOUS! and easy!
Emi's cutest egg
The next day the Easter bunny hid the eggs and we found them QUICKLY before church.
I was mid ready for church and TIRED hence the sitting and calling out where to go. :)
There's Emi's cute dress, Shari. You asked for a pic and thank heavens I actually got one of just her...
There's our crew...Isaiah somehow managed to get green all over his vest before we left and noah smuggled markers into church and looked like an Easter egg by the time it was over. fun!
So thankful for these kids and for the opportunity to celebrate the Savior's resurrection on Easter Sunday. What an incredible gift the world received. Eternal life. United as families forever.






No comments:
Post a Comment