Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The Countdown to TWO!

It seems impossible that this little guy is going to be two in a few short days! I snapped these shots at about 8:30 pm at night when he should be in bed, but we let him fall asleep with us and then we move him, only to move him back to our bed at about 12:30am EVERY night!
 Though this does wear on my nerves and make me a bit too tired for words on certain days, I am so thankful for these moments with our last little one. We are so excited for the next phase of our "life with kids" and I just know it's going to involve lots more travel since ALL of us love to go places!

 These are all of his smiles. :) He seriously has all of us cracking up on a daily basis.
 I feel so blessed to be a mom to all of my kids and to witness all the little things that happen each moment. Like baseball practice late at night in the hallway. :)


1 comment: