Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Trick or Treat, Smell my Feet...

The only kid who didn't sink that lovely song this year was our little frog, Isaiah. :)
 He was so tickled when we put this on him. He was running around the house laughing. We had the ward party on Friday night, Mr. T's party Saturday, the Primary program sunday and then Halloween Monday!Phew. Everyone was dragging this morning, including me.
 They sure did look cute! I finally got pictures of them in their costumes without it being last minute craziness! :)

 Rapunzel, Rapunzel please leave ON your hair (that I spent a million dollars on). But it itches replied the princess so there it went.
 Her hair is prettier anyway! :)
 Oh, did I mention that we had 3 soccer games Saturday and we carved our pumpkins? Oh and Phil was at a dental course all day every day starting Thursday ending Sunday!

Emi's teacher, Mrs. Clarke dressed as Mary Poppins. It was so neat since they've been singing all those songs this year for their December performance. She is an amazing teacher and I am soooo happy Emi ended up in her class!

 There she is...

Getting ready for the parade.
 Seriously, sooooo cute!
 She was so happy that Mrs. Clarke invited me to the party! ;)
 Ms. Conti (Auntie Claudia) got all decked out!
 The crafts NEVER ended. We even had to go overtime. And Emi gave her cutest one to her teacher! :/
 Noah found a lollipop. I didn't even have a chance to get a picture of Isaiah because I was too busy helping with the crafts.
 Then in the afternoon we headed to Elijah's school for his parade. No party. :P There he is going down the stairs. I made it just in time to help him get his costume on and help another student as well!
 I think he deserves the best costume award. All of his friends thought it was super cool!
 The Star Wars gang from his class. :) The two giants are his closest friends. At least I won't have to worry about bullies! :)
 The came the night of trick or treating. I tried to get Isaiah getting so excited about his costume, but missed it.

 Oh, yes and my dad decided to be Elmo this year and visited his physical therapy center. Crazy? Yes, a little, but the kids LOVED it. Our friends came with us and that's Tim on the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment