Saturday, July 10, 2010

Friends Forever

I hate this picture (of me), but I love this girl! I hope everyone is as lucky as I am to have a Jacki in their lives. We have so much fun together and our kids get along great and we can drool over Edward and Jacob. Now why is it that we can't live closer?
So a funny thing happened while we were at the movies...we went to walk around the mall for a minute before the hubbies and kids picked us up and as I looked down I noticed a large circle forming on a certain part of my shirt. We both nearly died laughing and then spent the next several minutes looking for a shirt to buy. Good times! It's so nice to have a friend that can understand all the craziness of my life (being a Bishop's wife, having kids under toe and trying to keep a house clean without threatening your kids' lives if they make a mess) and to be able to talk about everything with someone who won't judge, gossip and who'll tell me the truth. Hopefully when we're old and gray we can live somewhere close to each other so we can laugh and drool all the day long! :)

2 comments:

  1. AHHHH!!! I love you! You are so adorable! And the picture of you is great - me, not so much. We would take all of you again at any time. We miss you guys so much right now! Especially me! We do need to live closer and plan vacations together. Our kids would LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two are so cute. Cindy, this is so great you guys could do this. I bet you had so much fun. You both are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete