I have so much joy in my heart! I love my children, my husband and my life! I have started reading the NieNie Dialogues (blog of Stephanie Nielsen). WOW! What a woman. I have it so easy. She has truly helped in my desire to be a better mom and wife and person. In fact, as I write this I have a baby nursing. Isaiah. My sweet boy who took 3 moths to stop crying and now "talks" all the time. I went to change his diaper in preparation for a hopefully quiet afternoon rest and Emi, who had closed her door for several minutes, finally emerged and showed me her surprise. We both decided that although she is beautiful no matter what she does, dark-brown shadow forming a circle around her eye wasn't the look for her. So now she's washing it off of her face. I love my little Emi June! Well, now I must run because Noah is walking around with his pants on the floor and his diaper hanging. Hopefully I won't have to find any surprises on the floor! I never cease to smile several times a day because of him. He's just so cute!
Thursday, May 6, 2010
Beautiful No Matter What
I have so much joy in my heart! I love my children, my husband and my life! I have started reading the NieNie Dialogues (blog of Stephanie Nielsen). WOW! What a woman. I have it so easy. She has truly helped in my desire to be a better mom and wife and person. In fact, as I write this I have a baby nursing. Isaiah. My sweet boy who took 3 moths to stop crying and now "talks" all the time. I went to change his diaper in preparation for a hopefully quiet afternoon rest and Emi, who had closed her door for several minutes, finally emerged and showed me her surprise. We both decided that although she is beautiful no matter what she does, dark-brown shadow forming a circle around her eye wasn't the look for her. So now she's washing it off of her face. I love my little Emi June! Well, now I must run because Noah is walking around with his pants on the floor and his diaper hanging. Hopefully I won't have to find any surprises on the floor! I never cease to smile several times a day because of him. He's just so cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You are such a great mom! What a good example to me!!! :D
ReplyDeleteWhatever, silly lady! You are the example. Hope you're surviving your "alone" time. I miss Phil :(
ReplyDelete